Introducing The New Properly Home Sale Toolkit
We’ve learned a lot from the from the hundreds of home sales that we’ve managed over the last few years. Most of all, we’ve heard time and time again how stressful the process of selling a home can be. When we set out to rebuild the Properly platform, we wanted to make sure that every step of the home sale process was easy to navigate and understand, so that sellers always knew exactly where they stood in the process and what they needed to do to get their home sold.
Today I’m happy to announce the upcoming launch of version 2.0 of the Properly platform. We’ve redesigned our seller experience from the ground up to make the process of selling a home even easier and more transparent.
Beyond a complete visual overhaul of the dashboard, our team has added or upgraded a ton of features designed to give sellers real-time insight into their transaction, every step of the way.
Home Valuation and Staging Recommendations
- Real-time, detailed analytics on the local market for homes like yours, including historical trends
- Detailed home valuation, including our list price recommendation for your home
- Real-time updates on the comparable properties used to price your home, and notifications when new comparables come on the market
- A customized, step-by-step staging checklist to get your home ready for professional listing photos and showings
Streamlined Listing Management
- Interactive listing wizard that walks you through all the paperwork, information, and scheduling needed to get your home on the market
- Real-time management of showing requests via text message or the seller dashboard
- Instantaneous notifications of showing feedback, include an estimate of how long the showing lasted
- Document management center that lets you review your listing paperwork, disclosures, and offer documents at any time
Offer Negotiation & Closing Management
- Complete upgrade of how homeowners can view & respond to offers
- Line-by-line recommendations from Properly agents on every offer
- One-click offer negotiation, available 24/7/365
- Real-time updates on the closing process, including where you are in the process and what’s left outstanding before closing day
Of course, all of these features are backed by our world-class licensed real estate team, who are always available to answer your questions via email, text, or phone.
The new experience will be launched to all our sellers over the next few weeks, so keep checking your dashboard to see when yours has been upgraded.
If you’re thinking of selling your home, the first step is to request an online valuation of your home. It’s a very easy process, just enter your address, answer a few questions about your home and our expert real estate team will complete an initial valuation report for your property. Just click here to get started.